Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa - All-Inclusive Resort
Complete All-Inclusive Details
At the Palladium Hotels & Resorts, we believe in quality and variety. Thanks to our All-Inclusive Program, the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa offers a large selection of exquisite cuisines as well as national and international premium drinks. Enjoy a relaxing day in our Spa & Wellness Center**, or have fun with any of our activities and shows. All-Inclusive, Palladium style!
Guest can use any of the facilities located at our complex, except those located at The Royal Suites Yucatán by Palladium.
*Information subject to change.
*The number of visits to a la carte restaurants is limited. No need for reservations. Subject to availability.
** Access to the wet areas (hot tubs, pool, sauna and steam baths) in Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness centers will have a $10USD fee per guest, per day for Grand Palladium´s guests.
Our Royal Suites guests and Palladium Travel Club members have their entrance included in their stay. Also there will be offers and special attentions towards our guests. Also, guests who purchase any of our spa treatments at Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness will be given free access to our wet areas that day.
Weddings & Honeymoon
Exotic and romantic weddings, vow renewal ceremonies, golden or silver wedding celebrations…Make the wedding of your dreams a reality, or enjoy the most passionate honeymoon at our majestic beachfront resort. Celebrate that special moment in our romantic gazebo overlooking the Caribbean Sea or in a private terrace surrounded by lush gardens specially decorated for the occasion. In case of rain, there’s also an interior room.
Sports & Leisure
The Grand Palladium Resorts at the Mayan Riviera offer a daily program of sports and entertainment activities on the beach and at the pool for everybody. Practice your favorite sport with your family during the day: volleyball, archery, soccer, paddle…and don’t miss the shows, live music and games our entertainers organize every night at the theater. There are also PlayStation, pool, table tennis, sand castle, treasure hunt and karaoke tournaments. Guests from all ages always find the best way to have fun at the Grand Palladium Resorts: Spa and the Sunset Boulevard Discotheque for adults, and videogames, arts and crafts and the Mini-disco for kids. And for nature lovers, we also have a crocodile habitat with an exhibition of their feeding.
A complete, daily program of sports activities and entertainment on the beach and at the pool.
- Activities and games at main pools and on the beach.
- Palapas for shade, beach loungers/sunbeds and towel service. Lifeguards: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Scenic pontoon boat with rides around the resort complex and the extensive lake located at the Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa.
- Children’s animation throughout the day and shows and/or mini-disco at night.
- Shows and games every night in the theatres located at the Grand Palladium Colonial Grand Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Riviera Grand Resort & Spa.
- Sunset Boulevard Discotheque at the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, air conditioned, from 11:00 pm – 2:00 am. Children under 18 years old are not allowed.
- Live music at the lobby.
- Some of the entertainment activities include: salsa and merengue classes, Olympics on the beach, Spanish lessons, “gregorio gregorito” game, quizzes, beach ball, PlayStation, pool, mini golf, ping-pong, basketball and tennis tournaments, sand castle competition, treasure hunt, horse shoes, Mexican games, beer drinking contest, kayak race, frisbee games and karaoke.
Facilities & Activities
- Water Polo
- Mini golf
- BB Guns
- Rifle practice
- 6 Tennis courts
- 2 Paddle courts
- 2 Badminton fields
- 2 Basketball courts
- 1 Soccer field (artificial turf) and 1 Indoor soccer court (artificial turf)
- 3 Beach volley courts
- 1 Multiuse field
- Participatory games
- 2 Shuffleboards
- 1 Shooting range for rifles
- 1 Archery range
- Scuba Diving*
- Deep-sea Fishing*
- Pedal Boats
- Windsurf, sailboat and catamaran courses*
- Information subject to change.
- *Additional charges.
- Children under 18 are not allowed in the discotheque.
- Guests enjoy free access to all services offered at the four Grand Palladium Resorts in the Mayan Riviera, except those located at The Royal Suites Yucatán by Palladium.
- The hotel is not liable for services provided by third parties.
Grand Palladium Riviera Maya and Aqua Excursions bring you the best in water activities inside and outside of the hotel!
Visit our aquatic activities & dive center located on the hotel's beach in the Grand Palladium Colonial section right next to the 24-hour restaurant. There you will find the following activities (at an additional cost):
- Diving (local reef, in the cenotes and in Cozumel)
- Snorkel (with wild turtles, in the cenotes and in Cozumel)
- PADI, NAUI, SSI y IANTD Diving Courses
- Technical Diving Courses
- Sport fishing
- Luxury Yacht and Catamaran Rental (private)
All these activities are for the whole family no matter what level of experience each member has. Diving courses are for people who have never dived before as well as for experienced divers looking to expand their diving skills.
At the dive center you can also borrow snorkeling equipment (mask and snorkel) single and double kayaks, paddle surf boards, paddle boats, catamarans (14 ft hobbie cats) and windsurf boards at no extra cost.
* These activities however require the signature by an adult for the responsibility and proper care of the equipment and you must leave your room key and a valid ID (passport, identity card or driver's license) and are returned at the end of your activity.